Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Unbreak My Heart

Finally, it's here! Cozy Reads Publishing's maiden offering "Heartbreak."

I just received my copy (thanks, K!), and I must say that it looks GORGEOUS!!! Winner!!! Victoria!!!!

Have pasted here the TOC. Editors haven't announced the release yet because they want to launch it properly in real bookstores:

Cozy Reads Publishing is proud to announce that the following stories have been selected for our Heartbreak collection:

Sometimes the Ears Don't Fit - Carljoe Javier
Waxing Poetic - Chinggay Labrador
Leave-taking - Jonathan Jimena Siason
Letters to Joaquin - E.C. De Los Reyes
No Girlfriend Since Birth - Sharleen Banzon
Highly Confidential: The Electronic Journal of Ana Banana - Sally Magdiwang
Adios Con Leche! - I.P. Goze
Buried Treasure on Casiana Street - Ana Maria S. Villanueva
Resurfacing - Ryan Ben Gabby Taborada
In Bits and Pieces - Faye Ilogon


Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home