Sunday, May 27, 2007

Procrastination

I've got to do 48 slides for the 2008 Marketing Stategies. The presentation's on Tuesday.


Guess what I'm doing?


Definitely NOT working. I seem to have been sidetracked by the story I've been so constipated to produce to meet a June 1 deadline. Have asked (begged is more the word) to extend the due date. Add to that another work load back log hovering over my head. Since I've lost one planner, I've been doing some of the nitty gritty myself, and though I love it, it's time-consuming. It also takes time away from what I should actually be doing -- leading the team.



Add to that still, the management (in my market) making what I feel is a wrong business decision. Wrong in the sense that the timing is off. The objective is off. The hope that it would solve our sales challenges now is also off. But what can I do? They've practically cast the die, and I have to (in business speak) "align" to that.

Oh well. Ganun talaga.

Maybe they should eliminate what's left of my social life while they're at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home