Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hurray for the Holidays!

Tomorrow and the 27th are holidays. Am I happy or what?!

Love it love it love it! See Christie Jump! See Christie Jump for Joy!

=========================

Okay, seriously now.

I really don't need a holiday. What I do need is to cook something up a.s.a.p. for this Mega Project that the boss gave me. My meeting with her is set on Wednesday to update her on the project charter.

I really don't need to prove anything to anyone but myself. I want to do this project because I like the challenge. It's going to be a mammoth. It's beyond anything I've ever done. I've also been given some company hot shots as team members. I feel like I'm Captain of the Enterprise.

I so do not want to fail.

=======================

Lest we forget. Tomorrow's off to remember Ninoy's Death Anniv. The 27th is off to commemorate Heroes Day (real Heroes, not the TV show).

Pinupugay namin kayong nagbuwis ng buhay para sa bayan. Kung sana'y sundan kayo ng mga taong nasa kapangyarihan ngayon. As in now na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home