Wednesday, July 25, 2007

But I'm A Nice Girl?!

Okay, sometimes I'm a bit of a pushover, and this is probably because of my aversion to confrontation. I hate fighting. I feel like I'm never going to win any argument, especially if the opponent has only half of his or her brain working. (The half-brained are usually narrowminded in my experience.) Fortunately, in my office, a lot of people actually use their heads and think through the problem as it should be thought through, so more often I am nice and quite diplomatic, but I do get things done my way, which I honestly think is the right business decision, just not all the time.

I came across this article from MSN, and it seems that my nice girl attitude won't get me anywhere near a promotion. Another reason why I don't want to leave this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home