Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rx for My Bad Office Days

1. Coffee, in obscene amounts.

2. A box or cup of Chocolate - dark, milky, with nuts, hot or frozen, cake or mocha... which might probably be nice not to know because you really "don know what yer gonna git"

3. Any of these film combinations: Regine + Aga, Regine + Robin, Regine + Yam Laranas (Goma actually, but I thought the real star was the director for making Manila look good), Regine + Piolo (Now Showing!)

4. Make a work of art personal. (i.e. bought one off the gallery)

5. Don't replace the battery of my dead watch.

6. Turn off cellphone, kahit pa company phone yan. (Basta Lunch, lunch ako!)

7. Sneak into Baby Nephew blog

8. RED BOX!!! (Just came from the place, and it's nearly midnight. I sang Like A Virgin like I's on E.)

9. Peppermint Tea with Thai cookies.

10. Sit quietly in a church.

11. Love, love, love.

12. Promotion for one of my planners (which my boss approved this evening... and this is the reason I would be able to sleep in peace for the rest of the year, knowing I've was able to deliver something that she so deserved!)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home